December 6, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide for the Ladies



I made a list of some of my favorite things right now that I think some of the ladies in your life might like for a gift or that you just might want to pick up yourself.

Gap Sherpa Denim Jacket. This jacket is perfect for warmth and yet still stylish and casual. I live in my denim jacket come spring, and now I can wear one in the cooler fall and winter months.

Essie Nail Polish. The Essie brand is one of my favorites. They have such staying power and have the most beautiful colors. For the holidays I love wearing colors in berries like Maki Me Happy and hunter green tones like Off Tropic. Nail polishes are great stocking stuffer. I haven't met a gal who doesn't love doing their nails or getting them done.


Velvet Green Choker. Chokers are officially back in style. They were huge in the 90's and they have come back in a big way. I love the velvet green from these two Etsy shops: Aurabora and Lunabluestore.

I have a few black velvet choker in my Black Feather shop too.

Leather Backpack. Yes, this made it on the list again this year. I mean a backpack bag that looks great, but is also multi-functional is hard to find. A little leather backpack is great when going out to run errands, when you want something casual, yet also fashionable.

Richmond & Finch Marble Phone Case. Comes in Green, White, Black, and Gray Marble. It is a hardshell iPhone case.

Thymes Frasier Fir Candle. My absolute favorite candle right now is Thymes' Frasier Fir. I don't have a real Christmas tree, so I lit this candle up and it smells like a beautiful pine fresh forest.

Godiva Chocolates. These are my favorite. Every year for Christmas, the Mister buys me a big box of chocolates and I pretty much eat the whole box in one night.

S'well Water Bottle. S'well bottles are stainless steel re-usable bottles that can keep you drink col for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours.

Cactus Bud Vases. Aren't these the cutest little cactus bud vases you have ever seen? They are handmade and sold on Etsy by WhiteFauxTaxidermy.

Evil Eye Bracelets. I love to wear evil eyes and these protect you from an evil eye stare while looking perfectly awesome in green and pave.

Ted Baker Floppy Hat. I love wearing hats. And I have tried quite a few of these floppy hats, and this one is the perfect size. It is not too overwhelming in size.

Oreos Covered in Chocolate. These make perfect stocking stuffers and already ready to give.
Mini Cactus Snow Globe (set of 4). I love succulents and cacti and these mini snow globes are the cutest. They are mini, but this is a set of 4 would be perfect to split and give to co-workers as individual gifts.


No comments :