February 8, 2016

Mini Pizza with Heart Pepperoni



Who doesn't love pepperoni pizza? It's my favorite kind, a perfect classic that the Ninja Turtles would approve of. I was craving one, so I made some mini pizzas with cute mini pepperoni hearts. Nothing says I love you more than pizza, that just a personal observation.


I simply bought a bag of pepperoni and using a mini heart cookie cutter I cut heart shapes into the pepperoni slices.


Put some tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella on the pita pockets.


Next, is the fun part, decorate with any toppings you love. Put them in the oven at 350 degrees until the pita pocket is toasted and the cheese is melted. Cute and perfect mini lunch for Valentine's Day. This can also be a cute family dinner with make your own pizza night for Valentine's Day.



No comments :